Worthing College is a General Further Education college offering access to a broad mix of study programmes covering ESOL, Level 2 and Level 3 provision - including retake options for GCSEs, AS/A levels and BTECs as well as an Adult Education Programme.
What we do:
- Impartial information, advice and guidance to ensure all students enrol on the most appropriate courses.
- A dedicated Student Advice and Support Team to support the enrolment, transition and progression of students with Special Educational Needs or Disabilities.
- All learning and recreation environments in the College are wheelchair accessible.
- Each student has a named Tutor who oversees their individual pastoral needs.
- Parents and Carers have access to a well developed Parents' and Carers' Information System with 'live' updates on a student's commitment, progress and behaviour.
Our users say:
The Student Advice and Support Team really help you make the most of your time at College and empower you to build your independence as a learner to support your achievement, success and progression.