Equine Partners CIC - Family Session - Equine Assisted Learning
You will come and spend time with horses at our stables in Wisborough Green near Billingshurst. Playing games, with no riding, you will discover great things about yourselves, build strength in to your family and find ways to work together more easily. If you are nervous for any reason we will slow things down and work at your pace.
We do ask for a contribution towards the cost of caring for the horses. We can offer support if funding is an issue. Please always ask if this would be helpful.
What we do:
- Family session are for the whole family together and can span several generations to include grandparents as well. They are for whenever life is difficult, for what ever reason and you need a bit of outside support.
- You will come and spend time with horses at our stables in Wisborough Green near Billingshurst. Playing games, with no riding, you will discover great things about yourselves, build strength in to your family and find ways to work together more easily.
- We are here for any family who would like to develop their relationships and understand each other in a new way. You will be learning from the horses who will show you interesting ways to approach a range of situations.
- We have two facilitators who look after you during the session. We are trained to a high standard in delivering Equine Assisted Learning and horse handling to ensure everyone gets the most out of the session.
- You can meet the team, both human and horses and see more of what we do on our website www.equine-partners.co.uk. If you would like to play pony pool or pony obstacle course give us a call.
Our users say:
'I would recommend it. Spending time with the horses helps with problems at home and anywhere else. They teach you and show you lots of cool and helpful things that really work'.