Options Vernon is a residential home for adults with moderate to severe learning disabilities and who may also have physical disabilities, sensory impairment or specific health needs. The home seeks to provide long-term care and support with maximum independence.
What we do:
- Residents living at Vernon are encouraged and empowered to take an active part in their community and access mainstream leisure pursuits and interests.
- Individual support plans can include access to day centres, colleges or adult education classes, should the person wish to attend.
- We provide extensive support from highly trained and passionately motivated staff ensuring that needs are met 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- We provide person-centred care which meets individual needs. Every resident has an active role in developing their individualised programmes of care & personal development addressing communication, physical, sensory, social and behavioural needs.
- The house is located in the West Sussex coastal town of Littlehampton, in a quiet residential road adjacent to the local bowls & tennis club. The surrounding area is flat which makes it ideal for people using wheelchairs or with restricted mobility.