Autism and Social Communication Team (Inclusion)
A team of qualified specialists with expertise in Autism who aim to promote the educational, social and emotional development of children/young people; working with their parents and educational settings. (Accredited by the National Autistic Society)
What we do:
- supporting children/young people with or without a diagnosis
- provide advice and support to schools and settings - please see the school request forms by going to our website
- provide advice and support to parents - parents are advised to talk to their SENCo at school and then the school makes the request
- provide training on Autism and interventions
- Autism Aware Award for schools and settings
Our users say:
"I never thought he would be so happy and involved in school, even attending clubs!" "Attending the training has changed our lives completely! We have learned so much and are better equipped to deal with situations and we all enjoy life so much more!"
Age Range: 4–19
Free to use?
03302 228 525
c/o Laetitia Violleau-Castle, 2nd floor,