West Sussex ADHD Support
West Sussex ADHD Support is a parent-led volunteer team, supporting parents, carers, professionals and families with ADHD.
What we do:
- To provide a platform to improve the overall awareness of ADHD in our county. To grow an understanding and awareness to help with everyday challenges whilst recognizing the unique and colorful characteristics ADHD brings to our world.
- To support parents, carers and professionals to access information, advice and guidance on any ADHD topic. We currently have support hubs in Crawley and Worthing.
- To provide a support network of daytime and evening peer to peer support circle meet ups. We meet the second Tuesday of every month @ The Coffee Lounge, Maidenbower Community Centre. RH10 7QH 11.30-13.30
- To offer voluntary training in schools and support professionals, attend meetings and represent the community voice on any related ADHD topic.
- To help and support those with or without a diagnosis and help navigate the assessment to diagnosis pathway.