Angelcare Southern Limited
We provide person centred care and support of all ages from new born to 25 years of age. We strive on tailor making each care package to the individual. From personal care, social care, school runs, support with after school activities, Personal assistant work and respite day and night we have qualified, trained and excellent carers. We also provide a transport service as an additional service.
What we do:
- Provide attentive day to day care,support feeding regimes (oral and peg feeding) Support with school regime including after school and holiday care. Encouraging the child to be as independent as possible- Support with socialising with after school
- We provide all support at home and in the community, working closely with schools and parents in making sure each individual gets the very best out of life.
- Are service is aimed for individual from 0-25 years old. We also offer elderly care.
- We have a training centre where we provide training for all of our carers, they are all DBS checked and we shadow our senior carers/support workers before going out on their own. All of our courses are accredited.
- As well as our care team we also provide have a transport company which provides transport for all local schools, events, organisations, care homes and appointments. We have wheelchairs assessible vans and also six seater mini buses.