Jolesfield Church of England Primary School
Jolesfield Church of England Primary School is a mainstream setting. We strive to meet the needs of all pupils within our school and to provide a thorough and engaging curriculum. Our aim is to create an inclusive Christian community where children develop a love of learning, grow into confidence and flourish.
What we do:
- All staff see themselves as teachers of SEND within the school and receive high-quality information and training.
- All staff see themselves as teachers of SEND within the school and receive high-quality information and training. This knowledge is used to support children throughout the school.
- Working with parents and carers. We collaborate and meet with parents regularly to assess children’s progress and the impact of any additional support and resources. The child is at the centre of everything we do and we understand the importance of family
- Working with other schools. Our school is part of the Chanctonbury Locality Group of Schools who work collaboratively to ensure best practice and a common approach is in place.
- Working with our community. We have very close links to our local church and encourage our children to engage with events in the local community.
Age Range: 4–11
Free to use?
01403 710 546
Jolesfield Primary School,