Time Aside Sensory Art (Short Break provider)
Time Aside 'Sensory Art' workshops provide creative fun for the whole family. Very suitable and fun for Children and Young People with Disabilities, Siblings and Parents/Carers alike.
Time Aside is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- Sensory Art sessions for Children and Young People with Disabilities and their Families at venues within Bognor Regis and Mid Sussex. We will also have other community based sessions throughout West Sussex
- The sessions provide creative fun using a rich array of materials. The sessions meet all communication, access and esteem needs in a fun atmosphere. Light refreshments are provided.
- These sessions are for Children and Young People with Disabilities and their Families. We cater for all levels of need/ communication needs and provide opportunities for refreshing bonds and networking.
- Staff are qualified as 'Non - Directive Play Practitioners', and considerable experience within teaching for special needs.
- All venues have plenty of on-site parking and are fully accessible for wheelchair users and those with special mobility requirements.
Our users say:
"Everyone is very welcoming, patient and encouraging to child and carers alike. There is a wide variety of sensory, stimulating activities. " "This is a fantastic resource"
Age Range: 0–18
Free to use?
11,Church Street,Godalming, Surrey (This is our reg company address and not where sessions take place).,GU7 1EQ