Angling4Education - Alternative Provision
Angling4Education delivers a range of fun, interactive and activity based educational provision for children and young people. Our mission is to use various activities to engage the participants and give them opportunities to grow personally and socially through the delivery of meaningful and inspiring projects and courses.
Angling4Education is a Short Break provider
What we do:
- Family Fun days and Family Intervention Programme exploring new ways of working as a team. Activity based One to One Intensive Support/Mentoring Programme. Positive Activities Programme. School Engagement Programme designed to improve school engagement.
- Our staff team comprises of a dedicated and talented team of educationalists, young leaders, professional coaches, outdoor instructors, professional youth workers and specialist trained staff all with a wealth of experience and diverse knowledge.
- A common thread in all our programmes is to use activities such as fishing creatively and flexibly to achieve positive outcomes with some of the most challenging and sometimes disenfranchised of children and Young People.
- We have received referrals and worked with over twenty five primary /high schools, Social Services, Borough and District Councils, Parents, Inclusion Teams, Youth Centers, Youth Offending Services and many more.
- We have a variety of facilities and activity options available which are suitable for all disabilities and age groups.
Our users say:
“It was more helpful than any other support we have received. None had spent time with us as a family or backed us up and helped us learn how to actually deal with our son"