Head2Head Theatre: Family Half-Day Activities
Head2Head Sensory theatre have created a lockdown production of "Come Trot to Camelot" filmed at the home of two team members and at local woods. It is interactive and has Makaton signing. This production is normally performed at family activity events in school holidays over the country but these unfortunately have had to be cancelled due to the Corona Virus; so a video production has been created instead as well as other family activities.
What we do:
- FUN FOR ALL: Although tailored for ages 0-25, the show is suitable for the whole family. We are also conducting activities through our Twitter, Facebook and Youtube channel.
- SPECIAL SCHOOL VENUES: Most of our venues provide on-site parking, accessible toilets and hoists (please bring your own sling). We visit special schools in Chichester, Horsham, Crawley & Burgess Hill (& neighbouring counties).
- SUITABILITY Activity suitable for a wide range and varying levels of disabilities including SPLD, ASD, PMLD, VI, HI, complex needs and disabilities.
- FAMILIARISATION: You will receive a widgit symbol advance pack. You may book a 'backstage' familiarisation visit (suitable for participants with anxiety issues) We also offer a session dedicated to those on the Autism Spectrum.
- ABOUT US: Our team of professional actors has a total of 30 years' experience in multi-sensory theatre. Full DBS checks, Public Liability Insurance £10m.
Our users say:
A brilliant interactive experience. So much fun while providing all the right levels of sensory, musical and emotional involvement. The children and adults enjoyed it very much! Looking forward to the next event! Thanks.