CASS - Counselling and Autistic Spectrum Support, mental health
CASS - Counselling and Autistic Spectrum Support, is a counselling and training service, practicing in the Sussex Area. We offer support to individuals with autism and Asperger's Syndrome and their families, and provide specialist training to employers and organisations wishing to promote equality and diversity.
What we do:
- Counselling for people on the autistic spectrum and their families.
- Home based support for families with a child diagnosed as on the autistic spectrum.
- CASS was started by a parent of a child with autism, who felt the emotional needs of people on the spectrum and their families, was often overlooked.
- Qualified staff with specialist training in autism. All staff are DBS checked.
- We offer bespoke training to organisations that support children and young people on the autistic spectrum.
Our users say:
"My son had counselling at school but it did not work as the counsellor did not understand how to support his autism. Since having support from CASS, he is much less anxious and has far fewer meltdowns". "I feel much more confident"