Warden Park Secondary Academy
Warden Park is a specialist secondary school based in Cuckfield, West Sussex. There are approximately 1500 students at the school, aged 11 to 16 years old.
What we do:
- We have high expectations and aspirations for all students. Our aim is to remove barriers to learning and to fully include and support our students through 'Quality First Teaching' and targeted intervention.
- At Warden Park Secondary Academy students learn through the taught National Curriculum and through a wide range of extra-curricular and enriching activities. The curriculum is differentiated according to the needs of the students.
- At Warden Park Secondary Academy the Inclusion/SEND team supports all students with additional needs. Members of the team are often the first point of contact for parents and carers. We attempt to build strong relationships with all our families.
- Our staff are experienced and trained. We aim to provide quality provision to support and include all students . Where concerns have been raised a programme of targeted intervention and classroom strategies are employed, monitored and regularly reviewed.
- All students with additional needs have a 'Passport' to learning that will enable them to access the curriculum. We are fully committed to equality and Inclusion.