We’re a voluntary, independent, non-funded, parent/carer support group for the neuro-developmental condition Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder & all its comorbidities. We’re based in Richmond upon Thames, London, UK and support all families with ADHD concerns
What we do:
- Understanding what a parent is entitled to & from schools and where to go for support; what happens when it goes wrong in school; Support for behaviour; information for children to understand the diagnosis; social skills; medication – pros and cons
- Every month experts are invited to explain their work in ADHD. We have both morning and evening Talks
- We offer: 123 Magic parent training; and the Why Try Programme;
- We keep in touch with everyone via our website; it’s a valuable resource of information, contacts & events.
- We have a published Handbook available @ http://bit.ly/2jx26FT