Umbrellas - Worthing (Reaching Families)
Umbrellas is a support group for parent carers of children and young people with special additional needs and disabilities.
What we do:
- We currently run monthly groups in Worthing, Littlehampton, Haywards Heath and Billingshurst.
- Umbrellas is a great opportunity to meet other parent carers and share ideas.
- Talk freely and get information that is relevant to your child and family.
- Guest speakers visit our sessions.
- See flyers on Events page for dates and times.
Age Range: 0–25
Free to use?
07704 037 664
07470 005 734 Email this service
Durrington Community Centre (Tesco complex),
A support group for parent and carers of children and young people with any additional needs or a disability (your child does not need a diagnosis to come along). Children are welcome to come along but parents and carers remain responsible for their children at all times.