Umbrellas - Worthing (Reaching Families)
We are running virtual groups weekly as well as in-person events monthly at Billingshurst, Littlehampton and Worthing, contact [email protected]
Umbrellas is a support group for parent carers of children and young people with special additional needs and disabilities.
What we do:
- We currently run monthly groups in Worthing, Littlehampton and Billingshurst.
- Umbrellas is a great opportunity to meet other parent carers and share ideas.
- Talk freely and get information that is relevant to your child and family.
- Guest speakers visit our sessions.
- See flyers on Events page for dates and times.
Age Range: 0–25
Free to use?
07951 793 734
Durrington Community Centre (Tesco complex),