Alison Murtagh Play & Creative Arts Therapy
I am an independent Play & Creative Arts therapist providing play therapy and creative counselling for children, young people and families in West Sussex. Play & Creative Arts therapy helps children to express themselves, explore their thoughts and feelings, and make sense of their life experiences. I also provide parent-child support individually or in a group. I work in schools, Child and Family centres and private practice.
What we do:
- I provide Individual and Group Play & Creative Arts therapy,for children from 4 to 18 years in schools, Child and Family centres and private practice.
- I provide Parent-Child Attachment Play sessions and parent-child bonding groups to support family relationships.
- I provide a structured play therapy and behaviour therapy-based approach for autism, neurodevelopmental disorders, and developmental disabilities involving both the child and the parent in the therapeutic process.
- I provide consultation and training for professionals and families on emotional well-being and mental health.
- Free initial phone consultation to discuss the needs of the child and the service I can provide. Please make contact via email or website.
Our users say:
I was unsure how playing could help my child but he looked forward to their time and his nightmares stopped. Ali supported us in our grief and helped us to support him. Parent