Gill Marshall Homeopathy
I support children with special needs using homeopathy – a complementary therapy that is safe, gentle and natural. My approach is practical and individually tailored. We will focus on what your child most needs help with now and explore their specific symptoms in relation to this. Homeopathy is ideal for those looking for a holistic approach to enhance their child’s well-being alongside conventional health care. It is also suitable for other family members who may benefit from support.
What we do:
- Parents regularly ask me to: provide support with challenging emotions, such as anxiety, anger or meltdowns; assist with managing physical health problems (long-standing or as they arise); look at enhancing their child’s overall well-being
- I most commonly treat children with autism (ASD) but have also worked with those with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), sensory processing disorder (SPD) & cerebral palsy (CP), also children with less common diagnoses or not yet diagnosed
- I see patients at my clinic in Forest Row but also offer consultations via Skype if it would be easier for you to be in your own home.
- I am a qualified and registered homeopath and have been in practice since 2001.
- If you are interested but would like to ask questions and learn more about how homeopathy might benefit your child, please book a free 20 minute phone call via my website so we can have a chat.
Our users say:
incredibly beneficial for my son who was diagnosed with Autism at the age of 3. Gill has treated ... for behavioural difficulties, anxiety, sleeping and sensory issues ... Gill understands my son very well and he trusts her.