Framework for the Development and Sustainability of Co-Production (coproduction)
The SEND Code of Practice 2015 highlights the importance of wherever possible working in co-production across partners in the local authority, health, education settings and education providers, families (parent carers), children and young people, the voluntary and community and the faith sector. In West Sussex we have developed a Framework for the Development and Sustainability of Co-Production in SEND and a Self-Evaluation Tool.
In West Sussex we have been working with the Parent Carer Forum since 2008 and they have supported us with a lot of our co-produced work, however there are many ways that parents and carers, young people and all of us who work to support families can work in coproducing our services.
If you would like to know more about strategic co-production, individual co-production or have any comments then please email [email protected]
- Accessibility Strategy
- Early Years SEND Consultation 2020
- SEND Strategy 2019- 2024
- SEND Strategy 2016-2019
- SEND Pathways to Adulthood Strategy
- Special Provision Capital Fund Plan
- Record of Views of Parent carers and young people gathered at Pathways to Adulthood strategy consultations
- Local Authorities Local Offer: What West Sussex County Council expects education settings to offer (area wide offer)
- Welcome blog: Strategic Co-Production Month in West Sussex 2018 (Coproduction)
- Welcome blog: Strategic Co-production Week in West Sussex 2019