It is a requirements for local authorities to put in place an accessibility strategy are specified in Schedule 10 of the Act: Accessibility for disabled pupils.
In keeping with the legislation, this Accessibility Strategy sets out the ways in which West Sussex County Council will increase access to education for disabled pupils, in the schools and settings for which it is responsible. We will work with schools to ensure that the curriculum meets accessibility requirements set out within both Education and Equalities legislation.
- SEND Strategy 2019 - 2024
- West Sussex Disability Register
- Early Years SEND Consultation 2020
- SEND Pathways to Adulthood Strategy
- Special Provision Capital Fund Plan
- Record of Views of Parent carers and young people gathered at Pathways to Adulthood strategy consultations
- Framework for the Development and Sustainability of Co-Production (coproduction)
- Local Authorities Local Offer: What West Sussex County Council expects education settings to offer (area wide offer)
- Welcome blog: Strategic Co-Production Month in West Sussex 2018 (Coproduction)
- Welcome blog: Strategic Co-production Week in West Sussex 2019