Local Authorities Local Offer: What West Sussex County Council expects education settings to offer (area wide offer)
The majority of children and young people with special educational needs can be supported through the school or setting’s different teaching methods and resources.
The document below, called the Local Authority Local Offer, gives early years settings, schools and colleges guidance as to what support the local authority would expect a child or young person, if necessary up to the age of 25, to receive through the learning setting’s own practical and financial resources so they have a positive journey through education and prepare successfully for adulthood.
This document will continue to be developed and reviewed beyond 2015. Any feedback on this ‘Local Authority Local Offer' would be welcome, please email [email protected].
- Accessibility Strategy
- Early Years SEND Consultation 2020
- SEND Strategy 2019 - 2024
- SEND Pathways to Adulthood Strategy
- Special Provision Capital Fund Plan
- Record of Views of Parent carers and young people gathered at Pathways to Adulthood strategy consultations
- Framework for the Development and Sustainability of Co-Production (coproduction)
- Welcome blog: Strategic Co-Production Month in West Sussex 2018 (Coproduction)
- Welcome blog: Strategic Co-production Week in West Sussex 2019