Special Schools in West Sussex
Page Updated: 23rd August 2020
Looking for a school for your child or young person can be very stressful in making sure you have the best school for them.
If you would like to discuss your options and this information contact the SEND Information, Advice and Support Service who can offer you impartial information by calling 03302 228 555.
SOUTH Special Schools
This area covers the coast – including Worthing, Steyning, Littlehampton, Angmering, Shoreham, Portslade and Hove.
WEST Special Schools
This area covers all areas West of Littlehampton, including Chichester, Bognor Regis, Midhurst and Petworth
MID Special Schools
This area covers the mid of the county, including Horsham, Burgess Hill, Cuckfield, East Grinstead and Haywards Heath.
NORTH Special Schools
This area covers Crawley.
Below is a map which shows the location of Special Schools and Special Support Centres across West Sussex.
- SEND Information, Advice and Support Service
- Support at school for my child/young person
- Primary Schools
- Secondary Schools
- Guidance for Admissions to Mainstream Schools for Pupils with EHCPs
- Special Support Centres (SSC) in West Sussex
- Guidance Associated with Admissions to West Sussex Special Support Centres (SSC) for Pupils with EHCPs
- Guidance Associated with Admissions to West Sussex Special Schools for Pupils with EHCPs
- Independent and Non Maintained Schools
- School Exclusions
- Worried about school/college
- Compliments, Concerns and Complaints about a school
- Ethnic Minority and Traveller Achievement Service Online Support Offer